The following are links about disability laws, communication access services, assistive technologies, organizations of/for deaf and hard of hearing people.
If you need customized consulting services to improve the value and effectiveness of your business, contact Audio Accessibility.
- American Disability Act (ADA)
- Rehabilitation Act
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Telecommunications Act
- Air Carrier Access Act
- Hearing Aid Manufacturers
- Cochlear Implant Manufacturers
- Assistive Listening Devices and Alert Systems
Organizations of/for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People
- Hands and Voices: An organization that supports all communication options for deaf children.
- National Cued Speech Association (NCSA): An organization that focuses on Cued Speech as primary communication, but also supports other communication options.
- Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA): An organization that focuses on using hearing devices, but also supports other communication options.
- National Association of the Deaf (NAD): An organization that focuses on sign language as primary communication, but also supports other communication options.
- American Society for Deaf Children
- AG Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Deaf Research Foundation (DRF)