Are you new to captioning and transcription?
Do you want to learn more about best practices?
The following is a list of captioning resources:
- TEDx Talk: How captions increase ROI and audience for media creators
- Book: Sound is Not Enough: The Art of Captioning as Universal Access
- Quality captioning and transcribing
- Captioning Consulting Services
- How quality captioning benefits both customers and businesses
- Speech to text solutions for deaf people
- Online communication and information access for deaf people
- Captioning reading experience survey results
- Movie theater caption access survey results
- How to add good quality captions to videos in Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook
- To auto caption or not – That is the question
- Why subtitles are not accessible to me as a deaf person
- Comparing Captions and Subtitling Is Like Comparing Apples and Oranges
- Subtitles or Captions for Foreign Movies and Videos?
- Audio Accessibility YouTube videos
The resources above provide a lot of useful information. However, there’s no one size solution for all situations. It can be only customized per each situation.
Does your business needs customized consultation on captioning and transcription of your media and events? Contact us.